Victims’ commissioner Judith Thompson met with the Bridge of Hope team in their Duncairn Gardens offices recently. The August 2017 visit from the Commissioner and Engagement Support officer Karyn Millar involved Ashton Community Trust Head of Victims and Mental Health Services Irene Sherry, Bridge of Hope Legacy Coordinator Áine Magee, Bridge of Hope Training Coordinator Mary Stanton and PEACE IV health and wellbeing caseworkers Jim McGivern and Marissa McMahon.
- Bridge of Hope Physiotherapy Service Shortlisted for Prestigious Healthcare Award 14th September 2017
- Good Friday Agreement Implementation Group Visit Ashton 13th September 2017
- Victims Commissioner meets with Bridge of Hope team 21st August 2017
- CVS responds to Have Your Say Belfast conflict & mental health figures 5th July 2017
- Take 5 message expands and Have Your Say Belfast results 5th July 2017
Alcohol Ashton Community Trust BCC Belfast Belfast Castle Belfast Strategic Partnership Berlin BHSCT Bridge of Hope BSP Conflict Cross Community Drugs Duncairn Gardens Eilish Rooney Emotional Wellbeing Exploring the Past Together For a Better Future Frances Black Have your say Belfast hope Irene Sherry McSweeney Centre Mental Health North Belfast North Belfast Respect Programme Northern Ireland PEACE PEACE III PHA Public Health Agency Suicide Summer School TJI Transitional Justice Transitional Justice Grassroots Engagement report Transitional Justice Grassroots Toolkit Transitional Justice Institute troubles Ulster University University of Ulster victims Victims and Survivors Victims Commissioner vigil Wellbeing