Victims’ commissioner Judith Thompson met with the Bridge of Hope team in their Duncairn Gardens offices recently. The August 2017 visit from the Commissioner and Engagement Support officer Karyn Millar involved Ashton Community Trust Head of Victims and Mental Health Services Irene Sherry, Bridge of Hope Legacy Coordinator Áine Magee, Bridge of Hope Training Coordinator Mary Stanton and PEACE IV health and wellbeing caseworkers Jim McGivern and Marissa McMahon.
- Transitional Justice Grassroots Toolkit Programme Big Success 30th November 2017
- Ashton Community Trust Highly Commended in UK Social Enterprise Awards 30th November 2017
- Ashton Community Trust wins 2017 Social Enterprise of the Year 31st October 2017
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy Interview 31st October 2017
- Advancing Healthcare Awards NI 2017 Winners Booklet 20th October 2017
Advancing Healthcare Awards NI Ashton Community Trust BCC Belfast Belfast Castle Belfast Strategic Partnership Berlin BHSCT Bridge of Hope BSP chronic pain Conflict Cross Community Duncairn Gardens Eilish Rooney Emotional Wellbeing Exploring the Past Together For a Better Future Frances Black Have your say Belfast hope Irene Sherry McSweeney Centre Mental Health North Belfast North Belfast Respect Programme Northern Ireland PEACE PEACE III PHA Physiotherapy Public Health Agency Suicide Summer School TJI Transitional Justice Transitional Justice Grasroots Programme Transitional Justice Grassroots Toolkit Transitional Justice Institute troubles Ulster University University of Ulster victims Victims and Survivors vigil Wellbeing