Victims’ commissioner Judith Thompson met with the Bridge of Hope team in their Duncairn Gardens offices recently. The August 2017 visit from the Commissioner and Engagement Support officer Karyn Millar involved Ashton Community Trust Head of Victims and Mental Health Services Irene Sherry, Bridge of Hope Legacy Coordinator Áine Magee, Bridge of Hope Training Coordinator Mary Stanton and PEACE IV health and wellbeing caseworkers Jim McGivern and Marissa McMahon.
- Bridge of Hope summer 2019 personal growth courses 1st August 2019
- Healthy North Belfast launch project initial findings 27th June 2019
- New Ashton Publication Showcases Flagship Services 24th May 2019
- Successful Transitional Justice Grassroots Toolkit Programme with Victims & Survivors Forum 20th September 2018
- Stormont House Agreement – Consultation Deadline Extended 5 October 2018 30th July 2018
Ashton Ashton Community Trust BCC Belfast Belfast Castle Belfast Health & Social Care Trust Belfast Strategic Partnership Berlin BHSCT Bridge of Hope BSP chronic pain Conflict CVSNI Duncairn Gardens Eilish Rooney Emotional Wellbeing Exploring the Past Together For a Better Future Have your say Belfast hope Irene Sherry McSweeney Centre Mental Health North Belfast North Belfast Respect Programme Northern Ireland PEACE PEACE III PHA Physiotherapy Public Health Agency Suicide Summer School TJI Transitional Justice Transitional Justice Grasroots Programme Transitional Justice Grassroots Toolkit Transitional Justice Institute troubles Ulster University University of Ulster victims Victims & Survivors Service Victims and Survivors Wellbeing