Bridge of Hope, a department of Ashton Community Trust promotes mental health and wellbeing by supporting individuals to adopt better coping skills, develop self-care strategies and to make positive life changes. Different funding streams enable us to deliver the services listed below to a wide range of individuals. Ring the team on 028 90221022 or 02895438707 to find out more.
- Counselling & Psychological Therapies
- PEACE IV Health & Wellbeing Caseworker Support
- Complementary Therapies
- Personal Development Programmes ie stress management, resilience, Take 5 steps to wellbeing & mindfulness
- Life Coaching
- VTCT Accredited Training Courses in Reflexology, Thermal Auricular therapy & Swedish Massage
- Conflict & Legacy Programmes