Bridge of Hope was delighted to host a Transitional Justice Grassroots Toolkit fast-track residential in Cavan from 31 August – 2 September 2018 with the Transitional Justice Institute (TJI). The event was run jointly between Ashton’s Bridge of Hope department and TJI. The residential programme introduced participants from the Victims’ Forum to the Toolkit developed by TJI’s Eilish Rooney and Bridge of Hope (Irene Sherry and Áine Magee). This work is supported by the Victims & Survivors Service and the Political Settlements Research Programme. Victims Commissioner Judith Thompson opened the event which included contributions from Áine Magee, Padraig McAuliffe, Joanna McMinn, Rory O’Connell, Eilish Rooney and Irene Sherry with support from PhD researcher Linda Eitrem Holmgren.
- New Ashton Publication Showcases Flagship Services 24th May 2019
- Successful Transitional Justice Grassroots Toolkit Programme with Victims & Survivors Forum 20th September 2018
- Stormont House Agreement – Consultation Deadline Extended 5 October 2018 30th July 2018
- Ashton & Belfast Trust reach for gold at London Healthcare Award Finals 18th April 2018
- Ashton & Belfast Trust physio service up for top UK health award 8th March 2018
Ashton Ashton Community Trust BCC Belfast Belfast Castle Belfast Health & Social Care Trust Belfast Strategic Partnership Berlin BHSCT Bridge of Hope BSP chronic pain Conflict CVSNI Duncairn Gardens Eilish Rooney Emotional Wellbeing Exploring the Past Together For a Better Future Have your say Belfast hope Irene Sherry McSweeney Centre Mental Health North Belfast North Belfast Respect Programme Northern Ireland PEACE PEACE III PHA Physiotherapy Public Health Agency Suicide Summer School TJI Transitional Justice Transitional Justice Grasroots Programme Transitional Justice Grassroots Toolkit Transitional Justice Institute troubles Ulster University University of Ulster victims Victims & Survivors Service Victims and Survivors Wellbeing