Life coaching is a practice that helps people identify and achieve personal goals. It aims to support and help the individual set and reach goals using a variety of tools and techniques.
Life coaching can help individuals move forward with an increased positive mental attitude, and enhanced levels of determination to create a better present and a more positive future for themselves, family and those around them.
Life coaching centres around three core issues, positive thinking, changes in attitude and positive actions. Taken together these represent a powerful methodology for moving forward.
- Positively affect individuals to reach their full potential in life
- Positively affect families
- Develop self belief, self esteem and self confidence
- Improve emotional intelligence including improved self awareness, self management, social awareness and relationship management
- Teach coping mechanisms for present and future life challenges
- Eliminate self doubt and install positive beliefs
- Remove fears and instil a stronger sense of self worth
- Help to improve mental, physical and emotional well-being
Please click here to download the Life Coaching leaflet.